Collab With Legendary Producers
Seeb wants to celebrate their recently released album, Sad in Scandinavia, by inviting fans worldwide to take three of their singles into a new direction. For this contest, they are encouraging anyone who remixes a song to upload their creation to SoundCloud, labeling it as Seeb - “Song Name” (“Artist Name” Remix). Make sure you also use the Hashtag #Seebremixcontest in the details area of your upload (not in your title).
1st place winners receive
2nd place winners receive
3rd place winners receive
- The Contest Submission period begins at 9:30 AM Pacific on March 19th and ends at 11:59 PM PST on April 15th.
- The winners will be selected by Seeb and advised by SKIO Music during the judging period.
- The remix submissions are ordered according to the number of plays and likes the remix receives.
- Only one entry per contestant.
- Open to residents of jurisdictions where lawful.
- Remixes may ONLY be shared on SKIO Music, Soundcloud, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- Employees of Seeb, Universal Music Group and SKIO Music are ineligible.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received artistic and technical merit of entry judged by subjective criteria.
- YOU MUST CORRECTLY ANSWER A SKILL TESTING QUESTION TO CLAIM A PRIZE.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
See individual contest pages for full rules.