For this song (film score) I have used the BBC Symphony orchestra: Discover for all the beautiful main string/sound layers (violins, string basses and woodwind) and some of the percussion (big drums and triangle). I’ve also played with the different settings (Long, Spiccato and Pizzicato etc.) throughout the song. The main lead is a Cello. To have some variety in the song, I’ve added beat/percussion and a knarz bass sequence in the mid-section with some gated violins and string basses synths.
The background vocal is my voice with some pitching, reverb and delay added to it.
In the mastering process I have used gain staging with SPAN and used the pre-setting’s for ‘Clear Master’ in Maximus and a multiband compressor. In addition, Youlean loudness meter for the monitoring the sound levels and ozone Imager for a slight stereoize.
Posted 5 months ago
Owned by RR