WEB STORE REFUND POLICY
Effective Date: November 25, 2022
- This Refund Policy applies only to Products purchased through the SKIO web store accessible here, not to any other products or services made available by SKIO, including Memberships or SKIO Credits.
- We will not accept returns in respect to the following Products:
- Products that are not in resaleable condition or are otherwise damaged or show material defects;
- Products in respect to which a demonstration or trial version is available on the SKIO web store;
- Products that include a unique serial number or user ID that becomes associated with a user upon first use, or that have otherwise been registered or activated and cannot be reused;
- Products in respect to which the manufacturer or party who sold the Product to us does not permit or otherwise restricts refunds;
- Products in respect to which part of or all of the purchase price was paid with SKIO Store Credits (though we may refund the portion of the purchase price paid in cash in respect to such Products);
- Products purchased as part of a sale or promotion;
- Products sought to be returned on the grounds that such Products are not compatible with the purchaser’s operating system. It is the responsibility of the Purchaser to ensure that such Products are compatible with their operating system at the time of Purchase;
- Individual Products purchased as part of a “bundle” or other form of bulk discount, though in the case of such Products we may, in our discretion, permit a return and refund of all the Products in such bundle as a whole (provided that all Products in the “bundle” may otherwise be returned pursuant to this Return Policy);
- Any other Products in respect to which We indicate no refunds are available on the SKIO web store.
- All requests for refunds must be received by our customer service team within fourteen (14) calendar days of the date of purchase of a Product by email at email@example.com. Any refund requests not received within fourteen (14) calendar days of the purchase date will not be eligible for a refund. Requests for refunds must include:
- your order number, SKIO Account username (if applicable) and date of the order;
- a description of the operating system and DAW you are using;
- a brief description of the reason for your refund request.
- Our customer service team will contact you in respect to the next steps of the refund process. In order to be eligible for a refund you must comply with all instructions provided by our customer service team and (in the event the Product was shipped to you) ship the returned Product to an address specified by Us and the Product must be in resalable condition free of any damage or defects. In the event the returned Product is not in resaleable condition free of any damage or defects, as determined by Us, your purchase price will not be refunded.
- In the event that your Products are received by Us in compliance with instructions from our customer service team, and are eligible for a refund, we will refund the purchase price for such Products to the same form of payment used to pay for the Products within thirty (30) calendar days of the date the Products are received by Us.